APPLICATION DEADLINE is December 15, 2017. Apply early – booth space is limited!
- Sunday, February 18, 2018
- Booth Hours: 11am – 5pm
- Westin Crown Center Hotel, 1 E Pershing Rd, Kansas City, MO 64108
Born in 2015, The Kansas City Folk Festival (KCFF) is a family-friendly, summer-style festival in the middle of winter. Each year the KCFF showcases some of the finest local “makers” in a boutique Artisan Market.
At the heart of every great folk festival is a connection to a community that extends beyond the music, embraces the roots of why people gather, and celebrates a culture of welcome and inclusivity. Open to the public, KCFF features six stages of diverse, high-quality programming featuring the best of local, national, and international acts. Produced by Folk Alliance International (FAI), KCFF is truly “close to home and far from ordinary.”
Each vendor receives
- Placement in the festival program
- Placement on the Kansas City Folk Festival website
- Placement in the KCFF Artisan Announcement Email in December
- Promotion on KCFF facebook or event page between Dec 15 and Feb 19
- 2 KCFF tickets
- An 8×8 space with one table and two chairs
A $25 application fee is required and is applied towards your booth cost upon acceptance. Kansas City Folk Festival booths cost $150 and are non-refundable. Booth hours are 11 am – 5 pm (the headline performance is at 4 pm, so some vendors have broken down early to attend). A selection of artisans will have the opportunity to also exhibit DURING the Folk Alliance International Conference on Saturday, February 17th 2017 from 5 pm – 10 pm for an additional $50 fee. These artisans will have additional access to the 2,700 delegates that attend the conference.
- Artisans will be notified of acceptance no later than December 22, 2017
- Late-December all confirmed and paid booths will be announced on the KCFF website, and in a dedicated email to the KCFF mailing list.
- Additional information regarding directions, set up, and tear down will be provided mid-January 2018.
Once you hit submit on the form below you will be instructed to pay the $25 application fee. This fee is non-refundable. If you are accepted as a vendor, the $25 application fee will go towards your booth fee.